Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fall Radio Show

To make things a bit more interesting this fall, I took up a volunteer job working at the local university radio station. It was quite fun to say the least. My favorite part of the whole deal was operating all of their ghetto equipment. The radio station is so poor that we can't really afford anything fancy. Anyways, I ended my semester with a really cool visit from one of Omaha's best club DJs. You can watch the interview and follow on performance below. I edited the video down to only 5 minutes because the entire session was over an hour. A radio show is meant to be listened to instead of being watched since there is really nothing to see that's super cool. The full podcast is available upon request.

Interview


Edited Session

No comments:

Post a Comment